Family Law Articles
- Attorney Ad Litem in Sarasota Divorce cases
- Commingling of marital assets in Florida Divorce Cases
- Florida alimony bill vetoed, but will be introduced again in 2014
- Florida's Bridge-the-Gap Alimony
- How long will I have to pay alimony?
- How to get an Annulment in Florida?
- Imputation of Income in a Florida Divorce
- Missing a finding on income? Don't count on attorneys fees
- Modifying alimony in a Florida Divorce
- Sarasota Divorce and Pension Attorney
- Personal Injury Settlements and Sarasota Divorce
- Prenuptial agreements can help avoid disputes during a Florida divorce
- Proposed alimony reform laws could limit Florida spousal support
- Should I use a forensic accountant in my Florida divorce?
- Valuing the marital home in a Sarasota Divorce
- What happens with student loans in a Florida Divorce?
- What is a Supportive Relationship in Florida Divorce cases
- Who gets the marital home in a Florida divorce?
- Who gets the tax credit for the minor child?
Domestic Violence Articles
- Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Sarasota Qualified Domestic Relations Order Attorney